If you are thinking about registering for the Act-Belong-Commit Dwellingup 100, here are some dates, times and locations you need to be aware of:
- All riders must register their details online. Online entries will be open until 12noon Friday 18th August
- After this time, registrations are available on event morning at Dwellingup Football Oval ONLY if spots are available.
- All participants must collect a riders pack which includes a riders plate and timing chip.
- Participant pack collection is available at the Dwellingup Visitors Centre Friday 18th August from 5.30pm to 7.00pm (strictly) or on event morning at the Dwellingup Football Oval Clubrooms from 6.45am.
- There will be a late registration for the Dwellingup 40km participants strictly between 10.45am and 11.45am.
- All participants must collect their packs a minimum of 15 minutes prior to their race start. Pack Collection will close 15 minutes prior to the start of each race.
Ready to register? Click here to enter now!
Please see the following for more information about registration: